- 1/2 kilo ground beef
- 1 cup Caramba! Tomato Salsa Regular or Hot
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 8 pieces of 6-inch flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 pieces plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a non-stick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in Caramba! Tomato Salsa and spices. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture onto each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Roll up and then serve.