- 1 kilo large sized shrimp
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- Clean, peel and devein the shrimp.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling.
- Sauté garlic until the color turns light brown.
- Add white onions and cook until the texture softens or translucent.
- Add shrimps and let it cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns pink. Add paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour Caramba! Spicy Barbecue Sauce and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add pineapple tidbits and bell pepper. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve.